[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:00:33 PDT 2004

I have some of the prizes for youth archery and the prize for adult archery.
I will not be able to be there tonight but I can bring them to populace or
just bring thewm to Lughnasad, either one.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape