[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:49:29 PDT 2004

Greetings and Salutations!

Well, we were really looking forward to this month's bardic, scheduled for
Friday night.  However, Mother Nature intervened and we have too much damage
to be able to host it this month.  For those of you familiar with the story
of the cutting of the cottonwood tree, this tale will sound very similar:
downed tree, nieghbor's damaged clothesline, fence, etc...........ad
nauseum!  This time the same thing has happened at my house, as well!

Sooooooooooooo, there will be no bardic at Kragenworth Keep, this month.
Since next month is Passing of the Cloak, we will have to see what Wiley's
choice of subject will be.

I hope everyone has fared well through last night's storms and that you do
as well through those coming in tonight.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!