[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting Update

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Jun 2 09:42:52 PDT 2004

Please pardon me if this shows up twice, Yahoo and I are having issues
today.

Dana just called me, The Original NYC Pizza place is currently without
power. They are hoping that it will be restored by this afternoon.  Please
check the list after 4:30 to verify whether they got power back.

In the event that it does not happen, the populace meeting will be held at
Jock and Vivian's instead. Directions will be reposted just in case someone
may need them.

Domhnall

---