[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting Update

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 15:56:48 PDT 2004

I have been told the same thing and since my drive is
from north arlington, I think that I am better off to
stay at home.

But if someone could take wonderful notes and post
them here, that would be great.

Eirikr

--- Irina Radokovaia <irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Well, I've been told by my mum that the weather is
supose to be worse tonight than last night, so I doubt
I will be allowed to step out of the house, unless the
weather changes drastically.

--Ira

>From: "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net>
>To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh" <Loch-Ruadh at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting Update
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:42:52 -0500
>
>Please pardon me if this shows up twice, Yahoo and I
are having issues
>today.
>
>Dana just called me, The Original NYC Pizza place is
currently without
>power. They are hoping that it will be restored by
this afternoon.  Please
>check the list after 4:30 to verify whether they got
power back.

>In the event that it does not happen, the populace
meeting will be held at
>Jock and Vivian's instead. Directions will be
reposted just in case someone

(http://www.grisoft.com).
Date: 5/28/04