[Loch-Ruadh] HEY YALL JUST CHECKING IN

K N vigulf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 4 11:06:07 PDT 2004

first i would like to send  best wishes to those with storm damage
does ne one now the lady in ravensfort who lost her house??
sorry to miss populace but by the time i got out of work ev1 was gone
to my house i would like to call a gathering in person ...pls contact me
for the time being my house phone is out still but cell works 817-846-8737
hope ev1 is ok i just got my pc back on so i hadnt checked email till now..

                                   Lord Vigulf Brokenaxe
                                   Elder Councilman
                                   House Brokenaxe

THE SHIRE OF LOCH RUADH ROCKS THE HALL DOWN
VIVAT LOCH RUADH     VIVAT ANSTEORRA