[Loch-Ruadh] Highland Games This Weekend

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 4 16:54:03 PDT 2004

Is there a website where I can get more information on this event?

Terrence adte Syke

Spence Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
Greetings Elfsea ---

This weekend is the weekend of the Barony's biggest demo -- the Texas
Scottish Highland Games. If you are planning to come out and have already
told me so, your passes will be available at the gate as a "will call"
listed under your mundane name. That will make it a whole lot easier to get
them to you.

I hope each and everyone of you can come out and help us enjoy the weekend!

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea