[Loch-Ruadh] advertising possibility

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jun 7 18:57:32 PDT 2004

Sounds good to me.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!
  Catrin wrote:

  I saw this posting on Ansteorra Announce and was wondering if this might be a good way to advertise our Pavillion Fund Raiser Raffle.
  Any thoughts or other ideas?
  Catrin
  **************************
  Greetings everyone!
  Alex Ravenshaw here, you friendly neighborhood 25th Year Advertising Coordinator...
  As Twenty Fifth year approaches, I am currently assembling the site handout in which we will be offering several different options for advertising.
  1. Whole, Half, Quarter, and Business card size ad space. Perfect for advertising upcoming events, merchants, and anything else you might want. *
  2. Notes and Challenges. We are offering space, up to 40 words, for announcements and the like for the small sum of $10. Have an upcoming event, want to congratulate someone, or anything else you might want to say. *
  Also, I am cutting our previously listed whole, half, quarter, and business card sized advertising rates 25%. For size and rate information, please contact me and I will send you a rate card. We will need all ads and notes in no later than June 17th for publication. No ads will be accepted after that date. All fees will need to be paid by check made out to, SCA Inc, Kingdom of Ansteorra. Please put in the notes field AAA Gate Advertising.
  We will accept submissions both electronically and via hardcopy. However, all submissions will need to have a hardcopy mailed in with your check. My address is in the Black Star under Kingdom Chronicler, or please email me and I will send you my address.
  * All submissions must follow traditional SCA publication guidelines for content and standards. For more information, please contact me.
  Thanks!
  ~Alex Ravenshaw