[Loch-Ruadh] Surviving the weather

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Jun 9 10:25:01 PDT 2004

No flooding here - other than pools of water in a couple of low spots in the
front yard.  If we ever flood at our place, I'll know that most of White
Settlement is completely underwater.

Pookie - if you have a can of WD-40, spray your spark plug wires and
distributor cap with it.  If there is moisture affecting them, that will
help dry them out.

Padraig

Magdalea wrote:

The river (for those who may not know, mine and Conall's property line ends
on the brazos river banks) is up but not overflowing the banks yet; though
the ground is saturated and the backyard lookes like we have 2 rivers... the
brazos and the mini-brazos...

and the car has decide it dosent like rain and wont start. bad sparkplug
wires maybe?

Magdalea