[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Officers Meeting

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Jun 14 18:02:38 PDT 2004

In the department of dental mishaps I think I got cha beaten...  today I got
to spend one of my few days off  at the dentist having a root canal, 2
crowns (temp crowns today the regualr ones will be in in 2 weeks) and a
"simple" filling. :/  I think I have enough money invested on my teeth to
have put at least one of the kids through college at this point!

But I gotta admit.. you have me beaten with the pink eye and respiratory
infection. No fun! Thank goodness God hears silent prayers as I will keep
you in mine but they will be quiet ones as my mouth is telling me it dosent
like the dentist.

Magdalea/Pook