[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Officers Meeting

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 14 20:47:42 PDT 2004

My goodness girl
Hope you'll be ok
I'll keep you in my prayers
Constance

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
I wont make this one.

This weekend was spent with great company and WAY too
much personal drama. Hahaha. I was gifted with a
lovely case of pink eye (confirmed by the doc today)
and will be spending my time avoiding human contact,
sunlight and smoke. I have also been diagnosed with a
severe upper resp. infection and will be staying in
bed until I can sleep at night without a cough drop in
my mouth. Oh but that's not all folks! Never to be
seen as an under achiever... I also get to go wed.
morning to have a nice porcelain cap put back in my
mouth that I lost on sunday while chewing a peice of
gum. Cap and all just fell right out. (painlessly
thank goodness) Oh yes.. it was an eventful weekend.

So I hope you understand why I'm not on the wall
today.....

wait.. thats another song.

See ya all ummmmm when I can!

Kat