[Loch-Ruadh] Home - Again . . .

Baron Rozell r.baron at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 07:13:00 PDT 2004

I'm home too. Got in last night, was up long enough to eat a little
something, shower, and go to bed.

Guardian of the Tor take 2 was a great event. There was lots of fighting and
archery. As well as time to sit back and relax and just enjoy the day with
friends. While I didn't partake of the feast, it looked tasty and the bardic
was great. IMHO, No matter who you are and what you like to do in the SCA,
there was good times to be had.

The New Guardians are:
Centurion Tomas - Chivalric List
Master Darius of the Bells - Rapier List
HL Fearghus McKenna - Archery
Don Robin of Gilwell - Bardic

A Sable Thistle was also given to Lord Thomas de Ruthven<sp?> for
metalworking (I think. It was something to do with metal :-) )

-Conor / Bear
"The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without
evidence."
  _____