[Loch-Ruadh] Home - Again . . .

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:24:22 PDT 2004

Yes the event was very kicked back. T.J. award was for Pewter casting. He
has made the tokens for Dragonsfire Tor Yule revel for the last umpteen
years. Last year he cast 400 tokens for Kings College and 200 tokens for
Guardian of the Tor. The man never stops.

Congrates to T.J. on a much deserved award.

Janie of DFT