[Loch-Ruadh] Email and Kragenworth Keep Passing of the Cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:46:41 PDT 2004

Greetings and Salutations!

I will not be online for awhile.  It seems as though our computer was
infected by something and crashed yesterday.  My eternal gratitude goes to
Dana for allowing me access to her computer.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passing of the Cloak of Kragenworth Keep will be on Friday, the 2nd of July
at 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, 817-492-9246.  SCA time - 7:30 P.M.
Please bring your favorite bardic things, your drink of choice, a chair and
food to share.

Directions:  From Loop 820 East, exit on Craig St.  Go approx. 6 blocks
East, to Hunter and then go North to the end of the block.  The house is at
the "T" of Hunter/Beaty.  There will be a banner and a lantern on the porch.
  If you get lost, give us a call and we will direct you to the house.

Who will win the cloak from Ld Wiley of and Azure Hill?  Come to bardic and
give it a try!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!