[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Fighter Practice

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 27 06:58:04 PDT 2004

Due to the inclement weather and very wet ground conditions, Loch Ruadh fighter practice will be canceled for today, Sunday, June 27.  Even if it is not raining during the fighter practice time slot, the ground is very saturated and would make for unsteady footing for our fighters.  Having no desire to risk any injuries, I feel it is best to cancel the practice.  If you know anyone from Loch Ruadh who does not have computer access, please let them know of the cancelation.  I don't anticipate a makeup date at this time, because of the holiday next weekend and AAA on the weekend after that.

Alric Morganwgg
Loch Ruach Knights Marshall