[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:38:58 PDT 2004

I'll try again.

Greetings Loch Ruadh,

The final count down to Lughnasad is upon us. Be sure to volunteer to assist
where and when you can. There is always a need for willing hands, the more
folks help, the less work done by any one individual.
Finalize the work on your A&S entries, I’ve seen many fine new skills tried
and perfected since January, our competition should be a grand display.
Remember, everyone is a Novice by the definition of this year’s Competition,
so don’t be afraid to get your feet wet.
The banner workshops have produced some fine banners to be displayed at our
event, if you haven’t tried your hand at tracing, drawing, or painting yet,
come out and lend a hand July 24th at Lord Alric and Lady Fiona’s Keep.
Scribe’s is planned for July 14th at Lord Alric and Lady Fiona’s Keep. You
can come out and paint scrolls or banners, or just enjoy good conversation.
August’s Class will be SCA 101 conducted by Baroness Dana, and Lady
Gwenllian Hertwell. This will also include an Officer’s Meet and Greet, if
you are interested in an Office; but aren’t quite sure what’s involved, come
out and ask questions of your current Officers.
Upcoming Events:
Argent Anniversary July 8th-11th
Round Table July 17th
Lughnasad August 6th-8th
Steppes Artisan August 14th
Artisan of the Flame August 20th-22nd

In Service
Catrin ferch Rhys
MoAS Shire of Loch Ruadh

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape