[Loch-Ruadh] floods

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 10:40:55 PDT 2004

Several homes are flooded and we lost the old police station.
VFW 5617 has no roof as well as several bussiness's and homes.
Still trees down causing severe property damage and cars.
Some folks still have no power and some lost it again lasr night.
I was up till 3:30 AM couldn't sleep it was a bit nerve racking .
Will let all know if I hear of any more .
Constance

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Is everyone over in the White Settlement area all right? I saw the cars
floating around on the news, but haven't heard from anyone over there on the
list.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape