[Loch-Ruadh] Surviving the weather

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 17:39:40 PDT 2004

I live up on a hill, approximatel 700' above sea level if the topographical map I looked at online is correct.  Logan said if we start flooding here, then downtown Ft. Worth would be underwater.  (Well, at least I would get a few days off work!)

Back in '89, I lived in River Oaks, and got flooded several times.  I said I'd always try to live on a hill after a very bad flood caused our phone service to go out for several days, and I ended up missing a date to a concert.  Live and learn.

Hope y'all are keepin' dry!

Madelina