[Loch-Ruadh] Surviving the weather

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 9 19:51:52 PDT 2004

You need to team  up with Chantel (my girlfriend).  Between the two you'd have a petting zoo.  She has 2 horses, 11 cats, 3 wolves, Lord knows how many rabbits (just gave birth), 2 frogs, some fish, and a dog with a cast on it's front leg.

Terence

Irina Radokovaia <irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com> wrote:

For being left home alone with six horses shoved in a barn that is threatening to flood, three scared dogs, and two inquisitive cats, I'm pretty good; holding my own at least   ~_^    Hey, the house was fixed just in time, so I'm dry at least.

--Irina