[Loch-Ruadh] Surviving the weather

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 08:48:23 PDT 2004

Well techincally we did not flood, but it is official that our roof leaks
like a sieve. We had water coming in around every window jamb and every room has
at least one leak in the ceiling.  There are now stains on the walls where the
water has run down the inside of them and a ceiling tile in the kitchen has a
hole in it now.  I am so glad that we are getting a couple days reprieve from
the rain.

Hope to be able and get out and about soon.  Feeling a little cabin fever
setting in.

Later,

Thora