[Loch-Ruadh] OT -- free concert tickets.

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Sat Jun 12 08:48:31 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

I have 4 free tickets for tomorrow night  (Sunday June 13) to Concerts in
the Garden.. This is in the Botanic Gardens, and lawn seating. Bring your
own blanket, lawn chairs, drinks, etc. The Fort Worth Symphony will be
performing.

If you are interested in these tickets, please call me ASAP! Phone number
(817)222-3505
(817) 729-7584, or after 3pm today at  817-234-6405 (work phone).  You will
have to make arrangements to pick these tickets up soon, as I will be out of
pocket after 7:20 am tomorrow.

Gabby