[Loch-Ruadh] I have returned

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Jun 12 12:15:55 PDT 2004

At 12:56 AM 6/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>to computerland!  My modem was damanaged and acting very flakey after the
>storms last week...It died completely on monday. As I had already ordered
>a new one last friday, I waited (impatiently!) for it to arrive, which it
>did this friday.
>
>Everything else wmms OK.
>
>Polydore!

Thank goodness, I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth while I
was gone.  And then the rains came and I didn't call because I didn't want
to interrupt you ark building.
Everyone seems to laugh at me and the old, old boat sitting in my driveway,
and even though the inboard probably wouldn't start, it should still
float.  Some of my neighbors have been eyeing it kinda often lately.
<G>  Glad you are back on line.

Bicé