[Loch-Ruadh] Out of Email Contact

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Thu Jun 17 05:28:50 PDT 2004

Welcome back to the world of employed! This is indeed great news! As for the no e-mail access, well, some of us have to suffer such an indiginity as I too do not have e-mail access at work. sigh.

Magdalea

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
    First the good news - I am once again gainfully employed, with a company
    named Aviall that supplies aircraft parts and maintenance.

    The only downside - I have no external email access at work. Not even Yahoo
    mail!

    If anyone needs to contact me during regular work hours, please call my cell
    phone, 817-271-9513.