[Loch-Ruadh] Brighid hit by a car

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 07:37:52 PDT 2004

         Take  care and comfort  in the fact that we are all praying  for
you all  and most  of all try to  remember   who up there is in charge
he loves all his children                     ! wolfie

<baroukers at ev1.net>; <dwilban1 at comcast.net>; <lkeeton at sbcglobal.net>;
<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>; <robertbelt at msn.com>; <sanitymad at aol.com>;
<bkembrey at ev1.net>; <slswtx at swbell.net>
> Date: 06/20/2004 10:45:59 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Brighid hit by a car
>
> I'm writing this one note to all of you because I'll be out of touch for
a few days.

> Brighid (Logan) was hit by a car today.  She is recouperating at Cook's
Children's Hospital.  She had deep lacerations to her left wrist and elbow,
and her spleen was shattered.  So far, the doctor is advising that she
doesn't need surgery, and we are hoping that won't change.  She will
probably be in the hospital about a week.  She is having a lot of pain, and
will develop lots of ugly bruises I'm sure, but most striking is how she is
telling everyone she loves them.  She definitely thought she was going to
die, a hard thing to take for someone not quite 12.