[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bards

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jun 24 07:06:47 PDT 2004

Most people have enough trouble listening to my singing!! And composing is
not a talent I can brag about!!

I'll bring your big muckin' coffee pot to bardic, thanks for the loan.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

Polydore wrote:

And other interested persons!

I challange you to some up wiht some lines for a filk song... No, I am
not gling to tell you what song (grin).
The lines can be about people, events, or anything  Loch Ruadh related.
The lines need to be two sets of four syllables, that ryme, such as:

Our Irish Bard:    He parties Hard!
Some wear hose:   Yup, silly, those!

etc etc etc... I am hoping for lots of etc's from you guys

Try to email them to be by midday saturday (so I can put them together
and print them for the bardic), or bring them with to the bardic gathering!

Your friend in sillyness
Polydore