[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:02:47 PST 2004

Greetings Good Gentles!

Please excuse the tardiness of this posting, but things have been hectic
around the keep lately.  However, we WILL be having bardic, tomorrow night.
Weather permitting, there will be a nice bardic fire and lots of fun.

Bring your bardic pieces, instruments, a chair, your favorite beverage and
food to share.

We start about 7:30 (SCA time) and go till whenever.

The address is 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth.  Directions:  Take your best
route to East Loop 820,  exit Craig St. (one exit South of Meadowbrook), go
East approx. 6 blocks and go North on Hunter.  The house is at the "T" of
Hunter and Beaty.  We will have a banner, a lantern and, possibly, a shield
on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will get you here.

We look forward to seeing you!

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff and Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!