[Loch-Ruadh] RE: [Elfsea] OT -- Everyone taking cover???

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Fri Mar 5 06:40:56 PST 2004

Glad to see that everyone made it through OK.  We live over by Veteran's
Park (just north) and we got some pretty strong winds.  Though I did get a
pretty good scare...

Just outside muy living room window is a very tall oak tree. While getting
the bathroom ready (just in case they sounded the  tornado alarms), I heard
a loud crack. I came back in the living room and laying not quite a foot
outside my living room window was half the tree. Paige likes riding her
rocking horse next to the window and that's where she was when the tree
split apart. I shudder to think what would have happened had the tree come
through the window.

Maria