FW: [Loch-Ruadh] Any Pitty Parties?

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 10:49:09 PST 2004

		BBQ ?   I  WASN'T  THINKING    THAT MUCH   !   I  AM  NOT  SURE   HOW
MANY  OF  US  CAN  GET  TOGETHER  ?   HOWEVER    SOME  PLACE  LIKE COUSINS
ON  BRYANT IRVIN RD. ?  ON  A  MON  OR  TUE  NITE    WOULD DO  !  SINCE  I
AM  ON  NITES  THIS  MONTH             WOLFIE  !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 03/15/2004 12:09:50 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Any Pitty Parties?
>

> Hello, everyone --
>
> Tiggy here.
>
> I saw the post about the Homeguard BBQ, sounds like fun.  But, I didn't
know if there were any more at home from War this year that were planning
an Pity Parties?