FW: Re: FW: [Loch-Ruadh] Any Pitty Parties?

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 17:35:44 PST 2004

TIGGY    HOW  ABOUT  U    I'LL  HAVE  TO  CHECK   WITH  MY  LADY  !    HOW  ABOUT      THIS   TUES DAY
AROUND        6:30 PM    SCA  TIME     AT   COUSINS  ?   SOME ONE GIVE ME A CALL !     WE  CAN  FIND  A  TABLE    THAT  WILL USUALLY   SEAT  US  ALL  !       WOLFIE !
MY CELL IS 817 688 3842     BEFORE NOON     MAYBE ?
John Stegall
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.