Fwd: RE: [Loch-Ruadh] News from the Front????

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Mar 19 16:25:56 PST 2004

>Well, I am off to  the hospital in Clifton; my Mother is on her way there
>as I write.   I will check in or send word when I get a chance.
>
>Bicé

OK, I'm checking in.  Mother is much improved but is still in ICU and will
be at least until tomorrow.  All the meds are helping but as always, she
won't eat their food.  But I am here until Sunday baring anything unusual.

Bicé

PS. the a/c blew up on my van today just as I left the hospital to come
home.  I am still trying to cool off.