[Loch-Ruadh] War

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Mar 22 11:09:02 PST 2004

Just heard from Baroness Dana; they are in Shreveport.  Came upon Raimond,
Honor and Fearghus on the side of the road with a flat tire and ruined
rim.  While we were on the phone, they located a tire and rim for them and
waited while they arrived to get them put on.  Several of our group are
staying with them until they are safely back on the road.  It would appear
everything is under control (Dana wouldn't have it any other way!).

She quickly said that war was great; the food was good, weather was lovely,
camp was very nice and the King and Queen honored us with a visit to our
camp one night for about 45 minutes.  I believe she mentioned that bardic
was going on and they enjoyed that also.

Plans are to attend moot tonight but now don't know if they will get home
in time or not.  Either way I plan to be there (barring a trip to take
Mother home form the hospital) ready to hear grand stories of War.

Bicé