[Loch-Ruadh] I am alive!!

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Mar 26 09:16:06 PST 2004

The petitions for Shire status were mailed on Wednesday to TRM and the Kingdom Seneschal.  As soon as I hear something I will let everyone know.

War was a blast.  I just wish it didn't take me so long to recover. I have fallen asleep every night this week (except for Moot on Monday) before 10 PM.

We had a beautiful camping area (even if it is at the end of War).  I would like to thank everyone that camped with Loch Ruadh, what a great group of people!! Everything that needed to be done was done with smiling faces. Food was fantastic, hot and served on time.

Our camp site really looked cool, I can't wait to see the pictures!! Bardic every night!! Weather was great..well except for Sunday for the pre-set up crew and some rain Monday night. NO THUNDER STORMS!! Dana and Vigulf were very happy!! And stories, boy do we have some stories!! Some will make good bardic fodder, as some all ready have!!

See ya all Saturday at Bardic!! Please note Bardic has been moved to Alric and Fiona's to accommodate a larger crowd.

Dana...
LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!