[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian of The Tor

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:52:00 PST 2004

The Canton of DragonsFire Tor invites you to, Guardian of the Tor April
23-25, at the Broken O Ranch near Glen Rose. We will be choosing our new
champions for Heavy, Rapier, Archery and Bardic.

Who will step up?
Can you survive the Bear Pit?
Whose blade will out finesse the competition?
How true will your arrows fly?
What wondrous performances will there be?

Come and join us to witness the splendor of it all.
Bardic will commence after dark at “The fire pit”.

The site is primitive with limited water.
NO PETS unless working animals.
Children must be accompanied by an adult if anywhere near the River.
The speed limit on site is NO MORE than 5mphs.
Site is wet in period containers.

Merchants are welcome, however you must contact Holly Olufs at
st_Olufs at tarleton.edu.

We will not have a feast this year so if anyone is interested in running a
Tavern please contact Janie at jcason at stvleaze.net. (Remember, primitive
site).

For more information see our add in the Black Star or visit our site at
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor Co-Autocrat