[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:59:35 PST 2004

I've never been to a funeral any where but in the south, but I've read lots
of books that were set all over the world and it seems to be common in most
of the world.
I remember when my father died a good friend of mine and her sister stayed
at my house to cook and clean during the funeral, and when we got home there
were about 10 more ladies, some I never found out who they were, but they
had cleaned the house and cooked enough food that even my big family was
amazed. Most of these unknown ladies just seemed to dissapear when we all
returned.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape