[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Practice

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:35:10 PST 2004

It is time to announce, weather permitting,what is probably the last Canton
of Loch Ruadh Archery Practice. So come on out to the park, (directions
below), this Sunday, the 4th of April, bring you're bows and arrows, or just
you're selves and we will see what we can do about loaner gear.

Then of course be ready to start all over again on the 3rd Sunday 4/18 for
the very first Shire of Loch Ruadh Archery Practice.

Take 377 S. from I 20 in Benbrook to Stevens Drive and turn left into the
Park (You will see the Big Park sign at the turn) just after you turn into
the park there is another road that turns to the left, it is just called
Park Road but it is the first left turn. Follow the road until you see the
SCA sign on the right and turn in there and you will see me across the field
on your left.

Normally practices will be held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday each month, but I
anticipate several make up dates this spring due to rain. Any cancellations
or rescheduled practices will be posted as soon as it is feasible.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape