[Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Mar 1 08:47:02 PST 2004

Way to go! Aren't grandkids fun? Actually, it's more fun
watching your kids be parents -- sort of a way of getting back
at them for the stuff they put YOU through.

By the way... I beat you!  Number 7 for me was born on
Friday. I went to Bardic on Sat. night after moving all day
and didn't get to see Matthew until Sunday morning.
/Elizabeth