[Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News

Jerri Covington jerricovington at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 12:31:17 PST 2004

Greeting, been just kinda watching since signing up on the list, but had to respond to this one; CONGRATUALTIONS! Grandkids are so awesome! Personally, I am up to 8, yes count them, 8...But Grandmonsters are the most wonderful gift that our kids can give us. Way to go, and may your years be filled with Joy!
Know why grandkids and grandparents get along so well? They have a common enemy...neither side gets along with the parents...LOL
L Neamh (Neeve)