[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Some more good news

Baron Rozell r.baron at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 15:50:14 PST 2004

Thanks everyone :)

Today I had to go fill all the paperwork out with the recruiter and she read
me the interview notes and they did say I need to work on my networking
knowledge. So, it must've been the clothes ;)

Either way, I figured Sluggy and a handful of others would see this as me
finally succumbing to the dark side. I don't think I'll be making you eat
those words next time you armor up but if you hear that James Earl Jones
voice and the heavy breathing, you should be on your toes. ;)

-Darth Conor
"The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without
evidence."