[FWD: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Weather]

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 8 21:22:16 PST 2004

I want to eat at that place , maybe I get  a good fortune in my cookie.
We go to Peonies on the west side but I would venture out .
Give name of place and location , always looking for new places to try .
Constance

I will twist Vigulf ' s arm , he will go to .

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
I ate at an oriental buffet last night.  Here's what my fortune cookie said:

"You are heading for a land of sunshine."

Hope it's right, I'm not sure how waterproof my tent (or my shoes) are.

Terrence adte Syke

"E. Hawkwood" <Rbnew5 at netscape.net> wrote:
Uh oh. Look again!

--