[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh O.P.

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:47:05 PST 2004

Steve,

Could you correct the spelling of my name in the OP?

Thanks my friend,

Sean of Argyll (as in Argyll, Scotland not Argyle, Texas)

From: "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net>
To: "Canton of Loch Ruadh" <Loch-Ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh O.P.
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:38:51 -0600

Thanks to the efforts of M'Lady Kat, the Loch Ruadh O.P including unofficial
awards such as those give out by the Grand Hoo Haa is now online. The link
is http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/LROP.htm

If there are any errors, mispellings, missing awards, let me know and it
will be corrected.

You will note that some people have their devices linked next to their
names, please send me a picture of your device and it too can be linked so
all can see your device and be in awe.