[Loch-Ruadh] RE: [Elfsea] Any Pitty Parties?

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Mon Mar 15 19:47:35 PST 2004

Hola!

Phelippe and I are not going to war this year either (4 years in the SCA and
I still haven't been to War...what a bummer).

We would love to come to the Bar-B-Que, however I have to work all
weekend...I am working at 6 Flags in the Season Pass department and I just
can't leave, we are just too busy right now.

Sorry! Eat some Bar-B-Que for me!

Maria