[Loch-Ruadh] News from the Front????

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Mar 18 17:56:48 PST 2004

At 03:16 PM 3/18/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Stupied me, I just read about the war on Ansteorra's mailing list and
>already deleted it. If anyone has access to that there is news.
>
>Many awards. 2 war point for Protect the King for us. Rah!!
>
>Janie

Thanks Janie!  We did good, huh.

Well, I am off to  the hospital in Clifton; my Mother is on her way there
as I write.  Breathing problems; she had the a/c taken out of both windows
in preparation for her move, I guess.  Any way, her oxygen at home was not
enough and the chest pains have started, so away she goes.  I will check in
or send word when I get a chance.

Bicé