[Loch-Ruadh] war

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 21 19:16:35 PST 2004

Well, I are home, Padraig dropped me off ant should be arriving home
about now.
Dana stayed with the cleanup crew and will be back tomorrow PM sometime.
 I will let her tell the news (nya nya!).

A fun time was had by all, and we had a really good looking camp!  The
King and Queen even stopped by our bardic one nite, and stayed abotu 45
mins.

I am going to bed!
Polydore