[Loch-Ruadh] more news from the war

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Mar 21 21:18:09 PST 2004

Thank you Lord Dohmnall for forwarding the War updates of Countess Sara. I
am still catching up on mail, but have yet to see an item of special
interest to Loch Ruadh. At Friday's Ansteorran court, Lord Alaric received a
well-deserved Sable Thistle for Knotwork! Congratulations to Lord Alaric!!!

I must say that Loch Ruadh had an awesome camp, which Their Majesties
visited on Thursday evening. And then there was Humphrey.......well I will
leave it to others to relate Humphrey's exploits at war. ;-p

Baron Armand
(eagerly awaiting the safe return of all our people)