[Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Spring Faire

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:01:56 PST 2004

The meeting sound good to me, I should be well by then, I had already been
reading the KnownWorld hand book so I would have some idea of the protocol,
if any, for such an announcement.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape