[Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Spring Faire

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Mar 29 11:15:51 PST 2004

Floyd, Sarah wrote:
> Sybil, Rolf, and myself will be there!

Hi!  Remind Rolf to bring the Fian Ruadh Commander's baldric. I hope to
be there and I can collect it for to add his arms to it then...

Sluggy!

P.S. 7:30 sounds good to me!

--

"We have almost forgotten how strange it is that so
  huge and powerful and intelligent an animal as a

                                 Peter Gray

"The horse. Here is nobility without conceit,
  friendship without envy, beauty without vanity.
  A willing servant, yet no slave."

                                 Ronald Duncan