[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Fighter practice - Micola Soranzo

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 11:58:18 PST 2004

M'lady,

Fighter practice Saturday will be held at Lord
Polydore's property located at: 660 Springfield Rd
Springtown, TX 76082-6021

Somebody correct me if I am wrong please.

I believe the armor workshop begins at noon and ends
at two at which time the fighter practice begins. Both
Duckie and his dad (Cathal) will be there around 1pm
with the loaner gear. I'll be sure and let Duckie know
Caius will be there.

Kat
(Duckie's mom)