[Loch-Ruadh] Just in case.....

ykt ktykt grainne_s at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 21:33:34 PST 2004

Such is life.  That's why I try to avoid reality as much as possible.
You're in our thoughts so rejoin us when you can.

Grainne

number and store have changed and now I travel about an hour to an hour and
a half each day.  The one thing that remains constant is that we still are
a one car family - which limits some travel and availability.

> I have only been intermittently able to keep up with email for some weeks
now.

> Our apologies if you have been trying to get in touch with us.  Please
phone and leave message if you need to get an immediate response.

> Our thoughts and hearts are with our friends - even if we can't be there
in body - we hope things will settle down and change, but right now we are
going to be out of pocket most of the time.  Things are up in the air and
always unexpected - but that keeps life from being boring.

> Our apologies for using this for personal space - but we don't wish
anyone to be hurt or upset because of time delays on responses or messages.

> Mundanities unfortunately come first, else we can't do the things we
enjoy later.  Take care and know we will try to stay in touch.