FW: [Loch-Ruadh] Any Pity Parties?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Mar 16 00:04:56 PST 2004

At 11:29 PM 3/15/2004 -0600, you wrote:

>                                            I HAVE TO WORK EVENINGS     AND
>WEEKENDS   THRU THIS MONTH    THATS WHY I SUGGESTED    MON OR TUE       IT
>DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WEEK    BUT BBQ SOUNDS GREAT      SINCE WE CAN'T
>GO!!!!!! TO WAR    IS ANY ONE GAME ?    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANY BODY AND
>OR EVERY BODY    THIS SHIFT  BUMS ME OUT    I WORK WHEN EVERYBODYS  OFF
>SOME ONE LET ME KNOW    WOLFIE!
>John Stegall
>j_greywolf at earthlink.net
>Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

I would love to join everyone but I am trying to get everything ready and
get my Mother moved up here at long last.  I have wanted her to do this
since 1990!  She is hard to convince.  I think being 92 last Sat. finally
convinced her it was for the best.  So, you all have fun and eat some BBQ
for me ( I like mine without a lot of sauce ).  Maybe I can see everybody
at Springfaire.

Bicé