[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: HOMEGUARD BARBECUE

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:00:39 PST 2004

Although, I won't be able to make it due to work constraints, I can highly
recommend this place to eat.  The owner's son works for my company and I had
the pleasure to eat there a year ago or so.  Really good home style barbeque
with a wide variety of meats and side dishes (you gotta try the peach
cobbler).

Sean