[Loch-Ruadh] war

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sat Mar 20 09:12:32 PST 2004

Today is the last full day of stuff. I believe Bear is heading back today, most everyone else will be headed back tomorrow. So we will start seeing the "Home Okay" messages tomorrow evening. As to when people will be posting stuff about what happened, I imagine it will happen after they can sit at their computers without having flashbacks of being stuck in a car for 10 hours. ;-)

Domhnall